Saturday, September 17, 2011

A Little Bit Of Help

For those of you who do not know what a "Paradigm Shift" is, it is simply a changed way of thinking. Taking off clouded glasses if you will, and seeing things for what they really are. This applies to me, and to my life, because I have recently found God. Now I have always believed in the Lord, and even once experienced him. I've recently been going to an amazing Youth Group called Collide, and that is what has caused my Paradigm Shift. The first time I went to Collide, I was a little hesitant as to what I was going to hear. But what I heard, changed my life. If you're a person who doesn't believe in God, or isn't sure on what to believe, do me, and yourself a favor. Reach out to Him. Seek Him. The Lord does not deny those who seek him. I have been much happier since going to this Church. The people there are so welcoming and feel like Family. I have seen, and understood things better than what I ever thought I would. The Lord has touched my life, and my heart, and I don't feel as empty anymore. So if you're a person that says God is distant, and God is far away, He isn't. God is ALWAYS with you, and He LOVES you. He's with you even as you're reading this. All you have to do is reach out to him. I'm hoping this will kind of get you thinking, and if it does, I want you to go to this website, and watch the videos. They are the Sermons that my Youth Pastor Will talks about on Youth Group Nights. And they are incredibly amazing, and life changing. Please watch them. Just go to www.collidenlc.com/media

No comments:

Post a Comment